As a member driven association, the purpose of Oklahoma Behavioral Health Association is to promote and maintain a comprehensive continuum of services that support mental health and addiction treatment. We strive to increase awareness and change within our communities and the public policy arena through unity, collective resources, and information exchange.
Together we are your voice at the capitol.
- Oklahoma Behavioral Health Association voting rights
- Advocacy on local, state, and national legislative levels – OBHA works year-round with legislators, the ODMHSAS, the National Council for Behavioral Health and many groups to advocate on behalf of Mental Health and Addiction Treatment needs. OBHA Members receive timely updates regarding lobbying efforts during legislative sessions
- Opportunity to attend our Annual Legislative Event with Oklahoma Legislators
- OBHA Logo – Identify your agency as a Member of the leading advocacy association for Mental Health and Addiction Treatment, enhancing your agency’s influence and reputation. All current OBHA Members are encouraged to use the OBHA logo on social media posting, publications and websites. As our voices unite, the stronger we become.
- Free CEU’s – At a variety of training events, workshops, and Monthly Member Meetings
- Free job postings on www.okbha.org– Members may post open career positions on OBHA website, with features on OBHA social media platforms. Listings are available for continued renewal and accessed by numerous audiences, including our Student Members.
- Participation in strategic planning for service delivery & development of legislative agenda
- Networking opportunities at Monthly Membership Meetings, Trainings and Events with Oklahoma’s leading Behavioral Health CEOs, Executive Directors, and Industry Professionals.
- Member Spotlights for your Agency on social media and monthly newsletter
- Membership with the Oklahoma Center for Nonprofits
- Discounts on consulting, trainings, national speaker series and materials
- Office supply discounts
- Discounted job/intern postings
- Membership in the National Council for Behavioral Health
- Updates and training opportunities from The National Council for Behavioral Health
- Special pricing on annual conferences, educational opportunities, and consulting
Questions about joining? Contact Membership@okbha.org or 405.697.6200