An OBHA Agency Member is defined as a non-profit or for-profit corporation operating Mental Health and/or Addiction Treatment programs, independently or in conjunction with one or more legally related or affiliated corporations within Oklahoma. Agency Members must support the community Mental Health and Addiction Treatment focus within OBHA’s Mission and abide by such standards for performance in management, service delivery, and collaboration with other members as may be established by OBHA. All Agency Members have equal voting rights and privileges.
An OBHA Associate Member is defined as an individual that provides professional Mental Health and Addiction Treatment services independently or in conjunction with one or more legally related or affiliated corporations within Oklahoma. Assocaite Members must support the community Mental Health and Addiction Treatment focus within OBHA’s Mission and abide by such standards for performance in management, service delivery, and collaboration with other members as may be established by OBHA.
An OBHA Studentl Member is defined as a student currently enrolled as a part-time/full-time with an accredited University or College, within the United States.
An OBHA Corporate Member is defined as an individual, professional corporation or corporation that provides professional services to member corporations, including but not limited to accounting, legal, systems, and planning services. Corporate Members have the same rights and privileges of membership with the exception of voting, and access to specific Member discounts associated with non-profit classificaltions.
OBHA membership benefits:
- Voting Rights
- Advocacy on local, state, and legislative levels
- Participation in the strategic planning for service delivery and in the development of legislative agenda
- Workforce Development and Training through free or at a reduced cost trainings, leadership conferences, and workshops
- Website highlighting your agency’s link, information, and job postings
- Connect with your peers statewide and find real-world solutions to operational, administrative, financing, clinical, and other questions
- Full Membership in the National Council for Behavioral Health & all benefits (http://www.thenationalcouncil.org/about/membership/member-benefits/)
- Full membership with the Oklahoma Center for Nonprofit (https://www.oklahomacenterfornonprofits.org/join/benefits/)
- Get breaking policy and practice news through e-newsletters; Oklahoma Behavioral Health Association website and social media channels like Facebook, Twitter
- EHR Discounts with leading companies
- Discounts with other preferred Vendors for such things as Human Resources, Website and Design, liability insurance and employee insurance
Your participation could make a huge difference in the lives of Oklahoman’s suffering with mental illness and addiction.
Together we can make a difference.